Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

DT post for Jiggery Makery


Hi everyone! Wednesday again already - where are these weeks going & March is here at the weekend - where are the months going???
Meet Pamela - another great digi image designed by Adele Bradwell over at Jiggery Makery. She just looks like she's all ready for a party to me with her lovely dress & hair-do.
I printed out the image to the size I needed onto white card, then I printed it out again onto some glitter card - I wanted her to have a lovely sparkly dress.
I coloured the image, then carefully cut out the image from the white card. Carefully cut out the dress from the glitter card.
After placing the glitter dress on Pamela I decided she needed a lovely petticoat & a wrap. I found some burgundy lace in my stash so made the petticoat & placed some around her shoulders for a wrap.
I carefully stuck everything into place - looking good!
I cut a piece of white card, matted some pink card that I had embossed onto this. Embossed a triangle of lilac card, matted this onto the pink card. Die cut some edging from white card & placed this around the lilac card.
Placed Pamela in the cente of the card using foam pads, for a little dimension.
Stamped the words party girl onto white card & matted onto some glitter card. Edged these & around the card with some burgundy ink.
I think she's ready for that party!
You can find Pamela over in the Jiggery Makery Etsy Shop - along with many other great images designed by Adele.
There are links to the Jiggery Maker Etsy Shop, blog & Facebook page on my left-hand sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Creative Inspirations - challenge 302 luscious lace
The Paper Shelter - challenge 192 make it digital

7 comments:

  1. Love how you've added the dimension to her dress! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous card she does look ready for a party. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully designed card and love the image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Thanks for joning us at TPS.
    Greetings Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thank you for joining in over at creative inspirations.
    CraftyNatalie {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and I love her glittery dress. Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx