Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

DT Post for Jiggery Makery


Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a great week. Lovely that the mornings and evenings are getting lighter.
This week's DT make for Jiggery Makery is using the lovely digi image - Penelope, designed by Adele Bradwell.
I dowloaded the image & resized to the size I wanted. I made this to fit A5 size card as I had an idea what I wanted to do & didn't want the image to be too small.
I'm still on a bit of a reminiscing phase at the moment & was remembering the paper dolls I used to love playing with when I was small.
I then printed the dress & shoes images onto three different patterned papers. I carefully cut out these, leaving some tags on the dresses to help 'hook' these onto the main image.
I still like these dolls!
Here are a couple of pics of Penelope with her different looks:


These would be good this week with it being half term. The dresses could be printed onto plain card, ready to be coloured in - a whole wardrobe of colourful dresses for Penelope!
Penelope is available from Adele's Etsy Shop along with many more lovely images - pop over and have a look. There are links to Jiggery Makery Facebook page, Blog & Etsy shop on my left hand side bar.
Hope you like this weeks make.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Creative Moments - anything goes/paper piecing

6 comments:

  1. Oh Bev, what a wander down memory lane I am having, fabulous hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this takes me back to my childhood! Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this sure takes me back to my childhood. Fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Bev.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev this takes me back I used to love dress up dolls I even made my own. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx