Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 8 February 2015

DT post for JB Crafting Supplies


Hi everyone! The snow has just about gone here. Hope you are all well & have had a good weekend.
Julie from JB Crafting Supplies sent me some new crafty goodies to play with!
Fantasy tile stamps from Stampendous. As you can see above there are 12 lovely tile sized stamps & one lacy border stamp.
Here is the ATC I made with 3 of the tiles & the border stamp.


I cut out my ATC from thick card, covered it with white card. I picked out 3 tiles to use & stamped them onto white card using blue Distress Ink & cut them out. I edged the tiles with a dark blue marker.
I stamped down the long edges of the ATC using the border stamp & the blue DI.
Placed the tiles onto the ATC using foam pads for a bit of dimension. Added some blue gems for a bit of bling.
Edged around the ATC with a dark blue marker.
I have made this for a swap where the theme is the colour blue.
Hope you like my make this week.
There are links to JB crafting supplies blog, shop & Facebook page on the left hand sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous card I love the colour. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully elegant card, love the blue and white

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stamps..... you've certainly done them proud with this ATC, it's super. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx