Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 22 February 2015

DT post for JB Crafting Supplies




Hi everyone! Sorry about the late post this week - but here it is.
My DT make this week for JB Crafting Supplies.
I have used the Stampendous Fantasy Tile stamps & the Forever in Time Paper Collection to make a plain box into something special.
I coated the top with a dark acrylic colour, let it dry then applied some weathered wood medium. Allowed this to dry & then applied a thin coat of white acrylic & watched the magic happen.
I covered the sides & inside of the box with a some of the lovely paper, then covered this with PVA to seal it.
I chose which stamps to use then stamped in various places around the box.
I then went around with my gold Rub 'n' Buff, and some other waxes to give everything an aged feel.
Now I have somewhwere pretty to store my bit 'n' bobs.
As usual I forgot to photograph the box before but have managed to find a photo on the site I bought it from. Here is how it looked -

There are links to JB crafting supplies blog, shop & Facebook page on my left hand side bar.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Altered Eclectics - anything goes (closes 28/2)
Brown Sugar Challenge #134 -  boxes, bags or tags
Simply Create Too #79 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge - add a little texture

18 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Bev!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev your have created a beautiful box it is a lovely place to store your bits and bobs. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh fab! Love the crackle texture on your lovely box. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bev, Wow this is just one stunning box, Love the colours. Love the paper you have used to.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev, fabulous box, love his you have transformed it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous altered box, love the stamps and colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fabulous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project. Love this box, inside and out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous project Bev. Love all of the wonderful detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great box , I think I know where you got the blank box , they are fabulous value aren't they ! LOL happy crafting xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, amazing !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous altered box. Thanks for joining us at SCT. Hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful. I love the crackle effect - something I just can't seem to master. Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our Boxes, Bags or Tags challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the crackle effect....your is gorgeous.
    A great entry in to our challenge over at Altered Eclectics...x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing this beautiful box with us at Altered Eclectics. I love the crackle on the top and the inside is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx