Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 8 February 2015

ATC


Hi everyone - another blog post for me today!
Here is an ATC I have made for the challenge over at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog. The theme this week is bookworm or things with wings.
I had a new free Tonic die that I just had to try!
I covered my ATC with some white card then stamped on it using salty ocean DI on bubble wrap. I die cut some dark blue card using my free Mariposa Floral die from Tonic.
Stamped some small butterflies onto white card with the salty ocean DI & cut out.
Arranged elements onto the ATC, then edged with dark blue marker pen.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Wicked Wednesday - bookworm or things with wings

7 comments:

  1. Hello Bev, What a lovely ATC, with gorgeous colours, love the butterflies,

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous ATC. I love this die I got one too. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a nice die, love all your butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ATC, I like the all blue theme, the die cut really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that die..... beautiful make. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx