Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 9 February 2015

2 more ATC's

  
Hi again! Another post from me - I must be having a brainstorm or something. May be the sunshine today spurred me on - everything seems better when the sun shines. Hope you all had a great day.
Just thought I would share 2 ATC's I have made as part of a swap on Facebook - the theme is the colour blue.
These have been made using freebie stamps & dies - I love free stuff !
Must go and get them packed up ready for posting tomorrow - then wait for my swaps to arrive.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Incy Wincy Designs -  use a punch or die cut
Open-Minded Crafting Fun - no pink or red

10 comments:

  1. These are very nice! I think my favorite is the one on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, these are fabulous hun, little works for art xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more beautiful ATC's, especially love the second one

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the feather and the colours thanks for joining incy wincy
    Lynne DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Bev. Stunning colour and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sentiment on your feather creation, perfect for the image. Great way to use the die for corner pieces on your Dream creation. Thanks for sharing on the Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #29 - No Red and No Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome soft & vintage feel. Jacqui Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great swaps these . Nice detail .
    Thanks for sharing on Open-Minded creating Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are gorgeous the sentiments are fantastic. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful atc's!! thanks for playing along at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!

    kel
    Scraps & photoGRAFFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx