Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 1 January 2015

Small mixed media canvas

Hi everyone! Happy New Year!







My make is a small 'canvas' - I say canvas but it started as a cereal box, I cut out a piece of card to the size I wanted. Emmbossed some white card using an embossing folder. I went over this with some teal acrylic paint to pick out the detail. I adhered this to the cardboard.
I went through my stash & found some chipboard shapes, some lace, a butterfly charm, watches/clock faces & some keys. I decided to do a theme of time flies.
I painted the chipboard pieces with acrylic paint, then set about arranging all the pieces until I found an arrangement I liked.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you all have a great 2015!
Hugs,
Bev xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bev, a beautiful card. Love the added embelishments. Thank you so much, So glad to have you on our team. Happy New Year to you.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous card I love all the embellishments you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx