Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Jiggery Makery DT post


Hi everyone! Here is my make this week for Jiggery Makery, using a lovely digi image - Princess - designed by Adele Bradwell.
It is such a lovely image - it just shouted decoupage to me for the layers on her dress.
I printed a few images off onto a sheet of A4 card, then coloured one whole image using my Inktense pencils. I then coloured one whole skirt of the dress, then coloured the upper part of the skirt & finally coloured the bow on her dress.
I cut out all the elements.
I had a square card that already had an embossed pattern on it. I inked around this with tattered rose DI.
I die cut some feathers from some freebie backing papers, inked around these with fired brick DI. Stamped the sentiment onto some white card, inked around this with the fired brick DI & mounted this onto some of the freebie backing paper. Inked around the edges again.
I arranged the feathers onto the card, placed the main image of Princess onto the feathers then added the layers of her dress using foam pads. I 'flicked' up the ruffles on her dress to give some dimension.
Finally added the sentiment using foam pads.
Here are closer photo's - one to show the lovely detail on the digi image & one to show the layers I made on her dress.


You can find Princess over on Adele's Etsy shop - along with loads more lovely images for sale. You can see what other members of the Jiggery Makery design team have made over on the Facebook page. Also see what else Adele has been up to over on the Jiggery Makery blog.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous card. I love the feathers behind the beautiful image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the image and feathers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning !! love the wings, so clever, from your newest follower Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev, A gorgeous card, love the image and the lovely colours.. Love those feathers to.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx