Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

DT post for Jiggery Makery


Hi everyone! Well it's very snowy here today and still snowing - glad I haven't got to go out in it!
Todays make for Jiggery Makery is made using the lovely Stacey image designed by Adele Bradwell.



I thought I would try something a little different. I decided to make a cheeky keyring to put onto a Valentines card.
I printed the image onto shrink plastic, about A5 size. I coloured in using various inks, then cut out leaving a small border. I punched a hole - remembered to do it before the shrinking this time!
Heated the shrink plastic using my heat gun. I love the see through effect on the negligee.
I attached some chain & a couple of charms - one just had to be the key to the 'Love Shack' !
I embossed some 'shacks' onto a label, inked around with some DI. Embossed a swirly heart onto some white card & inked around with the DI.
Put some ribbon through the keyring & attached it to the label.
Arranged the keyring & label on the card & attached with foam pads.
You can find this digi image, along with many more lovely images designed by Adele over on the Jiggery Makery Etsy Shop - go & have a browse. 
There are links to the Facebook page, the blog & Etsy shop on my left hand sidebar.
Hope you like this weeks make & are not too snowed in.
Thanks for stopping by - stay warm.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:

Crafty Gals Corner - Let's hear it for the boys (closes 27/1)

9 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous card. It is good that you don't need to go out in the snow. Stay warm. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally LOVE this cheeky card. That image, that sentiment. Awe that's something I would use on a card for the hubby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag cheeky little image but together very well,.Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Very creative!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Gals Corner!
    -Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! Love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at CGC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super creative card with a fabulous image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Crafty Gals Corner DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx