Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Dt post for Jiggery Makery



Hi everyone! Hope you are all ready for the snow !
Here is this week's make for Jiggery Makery using the lovely digi image 'Rita', designed by Adele Bradwell. Another cheeky valentine.
I downloaded the image & resized to the size I wanted. Coloured her in using my Inktense pencils.
Carefully cut her out. I mounted the image onto some gold mirri & cut around the image leaving a small gold border.
Cut an aperture from a white card & adhered some red heart vellum behind the aperture.
I adhered 'Rita'  to the centre of the vellum & added some embellishments around the edges.

There are links to the Jiggery Makery FB page, blog & Etsy shop on my left hand side bar.


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx


I have entered this in :
Crafty Sentiments - Love, Valentines Day

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bev, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous card that is a fabulous image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo, I love this image. Going to have to check them out. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy little number,great Valentine's card. Am now following Bev. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well she is sexy, isn't she. : ) Lovely Valentine's card you made with this image. Love the tags and other embellishments you placed on the card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx