Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 18 January 2015

DT post for JB Crafting Supplies


Hi everyone! Here is this weeks DT make for JB Crafting Supplies using those lovely Joanna Sheen papers designed by Janet Kruskamp.
I had bought myself a notebook - it looked a bit boring so decided to decorate it using those papers.




I chose which sheet I wanted to use from the pad - which took time as there are so many lovely designs. I cut out the elements & arranged them on the notebook until I found an arrangement I liked.
I thought it need something around the edges, so after looking through my stash decided on some lovely lace.
I adhered the lace onto the notebook first using some of that super sticky double sided tape, then placed the elements from the paper pad & adhered these using a wet glue.
I wrote my name on the tag, adhered this with foam pads & placed a gem on top of it.
I love my notebook now! Much better than the boring one I started out with. Go on - make yourself a lovely notebook!
You can look around JB Crafting Supplies shop here, around the blog here & around the Facebook page here. There are also links to the shop, blog & Facebook page on the left hand sidebar of this blog.  
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx



3 comments:

  1. Hi Bev your notebook is gorgeous. You have decorated it brilliantly. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great notebook,love the teddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant notebook with a great image

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx