Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 11 January 2015

DT post for JB Crafting Supplies


Hi everyone! Bev here with this week's DT piece for JB Crafting Supplies.
I have used the lovely Stampendous stamp - teacup cupcake. I had some doilies & thought that these together with the stamp would make a lovely wall hanging.
I cut the middle from a white doily & stamped the image onto this using black Versamark ink. I coloured the image using my Inktense pencils - being careful not to tear the doily.
I adhered this to a pink doily - it was a lot larger  so I cut it down so as to make a smaller border.
I used the outer edge of the doily I had cut the centre from to make another border. This doily had some roses & leaves in the pattern so I coloured these using the pencils, to match the image.
I found yet another doily & placed this behind as a base.
Cut a circle of card, adhered this to the back just to give the hanging some strength.
Added some ribbon to hang it with & stamped the sentiment onto white card. Arranged the words around the image.
I hope you like this week's make & it inspires you to have a go!
You can look around JB Crafting Supplies shop here, around the blog here & around the Facebook page here. There are also links to the shop, blog & Facebook page on the left hand sidebar of this blog. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Ink on My Fingers - anything goes
Pile it On - something edible
Crafting When We Can -  anything but a card
Opus Gluei -  anything but a card (closes 25/1)
Creative Fingers  - anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - not a card
The ABC Challenge - A for anything goes

12 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is gorgeous. I love the sentiment there is always time for tea and cake. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doily hanging is so pretty and so creative! I never would have even thought of decorating a doily! Thanks for sharing this with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative hanging decoration. Great use of doilies. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty project - the doily makes it so feminine! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty project. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the use of the doilies! Beautiful job! hank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good Luck and be sure and play with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, love all those layers you created with the doilys... so pretty... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project Beverely and I totally agree with the sentiment.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx