Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

ATC


Hi - another post today!
I have found a great blog Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog. Every Wednesday is a new challenge to make an ATC following the theme. Guess what this week's theme is! You got it snowmen!
 I already had some card cut to the right size for ATC's, covered this with some freebie blue backing paper. I found some mesh that was left over from some Christmas crafting, so adhered this to the ATC.
Stamped out my snowman image onto white card & coloured using my Inktense pencils. Carefully cut him out.
Fixed the snowman to the ATC using foam pads & added a few bits of bling. It didn't seem finished to me, so I had another look around & founs some sparkly dark blue ribbon. I attached this down each side of the ATC.
Thanks for stopping by - again.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in :
Wicked Wednesday - snowmen
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - facets for crafting

9 comments:

  1. Such a cutie pie. Love the sweet image and fabulous detail.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is a fantastic ATC. I do like the snowman very much. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev, such a cute snowman. Love the sparkly ribbon.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab ATC love that netting. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable snowman and I just love the background

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super ATCl - ove the use of the mesh and bling x

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is a lovely jolly snowman, love the background with the ribbon and mesh. Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Great texture! Thanks so much for joining the anything goes challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute ATC! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx