Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

A Jiggery Makery Valentine

Hi everyone! Here I am with the first DT post of the year for Jiggery Makery.
I was sent a lovely cheeky digi image from Adele Bradwell, so decided to make a valentine pop - up card. Here is the front -


 I covered a card with some heart backing paper. Cut some hearts from some pink card. Stamped 'Be My' onto the largest heart. Edged the hearts with fired brick DI. Added some bows & curled some wire for the smaller hearts.
Now for the inside....


I printed out the digi image onto card, coloured in using my Inktense Pencils & carefully cut it out.
Lined the card with some more heart backing paper. I wrote 'valentine' onto the hearts in marker pen.
To make the pop-up part I closed the card & marked the centre of the crease, measured an equal space on each side of centre, then cut about an inch down from these marks. This piece can then be pushed to the inside of the card - this is where you adhere whatever it is you want to pop up. In my case the lovely digi image Lucy, designed by Adele Bradwell from Jiggery Makery.
It all folds down flat so great for posting!
Here is a closer look at the image.



Hope you like my Valentine pop-up card.
Please pop over to the Jiggery Makery Etsy shop here where you can find Lucy & other great images designed by Adele Bradwell.
There is also a Jiggery Makery Facebook page here. Have a peek at the makes other members of the DT have made.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bev you are right this is a cheeky card. I am sure there are many people who would really appreciate a card like this. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sure is a cheeky card, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la fab card Bev great image x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx