Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 17 December 2014

DT post for Jiggery Makery


Hi everyone - only another week until the big day! Hope you're all ok.
Here is my final post this year for Jiggery Makery. I have used the lovely digi image Cindy, designed by Adele Bradwell.
I have made a birthday card this time. Layered up some lovely backing papers, inking around the egdes first. Printed Cindy onto white card & coloured using Inktense pencils. Cut her out, then adhered her to the card using foam pads.
Found a sentiment, stamped onto white card, then inked using tattered rose Distress Ink. Adhered this using foam pads.
Found a lovely heart charm in my stash, along with some other bling - even found some small enough to use as a necklace for Cindy.
Don't forget to pop over to Jiggery Makery & have a look at the lovely designs by Adele Bradwell. You can find links on my left hand side bar to the Facebook page, blog & Etsy shop.
Thanks for stopping by.
Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Bev xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous card. I love the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx