Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

DT post for Jiggery Makery




Hi everyone - here's my DT post for Jiggery Makery using the lovely new digi image designed by Adele Bradwell. Meet Cindy - see how much lovely detail there is on this image. A beautiful image that can be resized, printed, coloured using whatever medium takes your fancy, can even be imported into another graphics programme to use with other digital elements.
I thought it would be fun to use her to decorate a candle.


I stamped the holly image onto tissue paper, then coloured in. Placed the tissue onto the candle & used my heat gun to make the image 'sink' into the candle.
I attached some tissue paper onto some card then printed off the image of Cindy. While the tissue was still attached to the card I coloured her using Inktense pencils.
I removed the tissue from the card, wrapped the tissue around the candle, making sure there were no creases. Then carefully heated with my heat gun until the image became a part of the candle. She looks perfect on the candle.
If you pop over to Jiggery Makery blog you can see other DT makes & there is a link to the Etsy shop where you can see more of Adele's designs & purchase some lovely images. There is also a Jiggery Makery Facebook page.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

3 comments:

  1. Just loving this candle..loving the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Bev, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx