Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 7 December 2014

DT piece for JB Crafting Supplies


Hi everyone here I am with this week's DT post for JB Crafting Supplies, using those lovely Joanna Sheen stamps.
When I looked at this stamp again I thought it would make a good bauble.
I stamped the image onto some scrap paper to see how big a circle I would need to draw around it. I found a lid big enough, drew around it then made the points on each side.
I then drew around this shape onto some white card, stamped the image using black Archival ink. There is also a small angel stamp which fitted perfectly in the space at the bottom of my bauble.
Coloured the image using Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints.
Inked around the image using barn door Distress Ink. Added some red glitter to the berries. Used some gold Rub'n'Buff around the edges then some Stickles glitter to the white flowers & around the edges.
Backed my bauble with some gold mirri board to give it a bit more strength.
Punched a hole in the top, threaded some ribbon through & my bauble decoration was finished.
I'm sure I can find somewhere to hang it!
Hope your Christmas preparations are all going to plan & you're not getting too stressed. Have a great week!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
That Craft Place - Christmas (closes  20/12)
Completely Christmas -  anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge - anything Christmas (closes 2/1)
Paper Creator's Crafts - all about Christmas
We Do Doobadoo -  Get Festive

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Bev, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea to make the bauble design Bev. Stunning.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous decoration I bet it looks fantastic on the tree. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful project.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bauble Bev. I received my goodies thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Bev, Such a beautiful decoration. Love it. Love the stamp you have used and the colours.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bev your design is Gorgous very clever. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice work - it looks very historical :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx