Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 20 December 2014

Christmas card


Hi everyone- just thought I'd pop on & share with you a card I made for our son James & his partner, Charlotte. I can post it now as they have received it.
I fancied using some kraft kard as I like how it looks & feels.
I made the card from an A4 sheet folded in half to ake an A5 card. I embossed the card using a 'dotty' Darice embossing folder.
I then cut a smaller piece of kraft card & embossed using a Couture Creations embossing folder - Message In A Tree.
 I went over the embossed area with gold Rub'n'Buff and then with soe rusty red mica powder.
I matted the smaller card onto some white card then adhered this to the main card using foam pads.
I found some paper in my stash to give a border along the bottom.
Die cut a poinsettia & a fir bough. Used the gold Rub'n'Buff on the poinsettia & some stickles on the fir bough.
Added a bit of bling in the centre of the poinsettia.
Made a bow & added this to the top of the card. Hope you like it.
I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & hope you enjoy whatever you're doing.
Thankyou for visiting my blog over the past year & leaving lovely comments - much appreciated.
Thanks for visiting today.
Hugs,
Bev xxx
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, love the embossed tree.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bev, a beautiful card, love the embossing and the lovely colours.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great lustre you've achieved with the tones on the Kraft card...its a great look
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous I love the embossing. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fab. Have a great Christmas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx