Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 16 November 2014

DT post using Crafter's Companion stamps


Hi everyone! Hope you have all had a great week & are not getting too stressed about how quickly Christmas seems to be getting here. Grab a coffee & see what I've been making.
Here is this week's DT make for JB Crafting Supplies using the lovely Crafter's Companion stamps & the gorgeous Magic of Christmas paper pad that Julie sent me.
I made a small gift bag from ordinary copy paper & covered it with paper from the paper pad. I inked around all the edges using barn door Distress Ink.
I stamped the image onto white card using black Archival ink, then coloured in using my lovely new Inktense pencils. Cut around the image leaving a small white border as I thought the image might 'get lost' when I placed it on the patterened paper.
Stamped the sentiment onto white card, inked around the edges with the barn door DI, adhered onto another piece of white card & cut out leaving a small border.
I arranged the image & sentiment on the bag & adhered using foam pads.
Added some sparkle with stickles & closed using some snowflake brads - which I also applied some sparkly stickles to!
A neat little bag to put a few treats in!
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Stamping Sensations - Christmas (closes  2/12)
Allsorts Challenge Blog - anything but a card

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bev, love it its so cute. hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous gift bag. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at allsorts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really pretty gift bag Bev, it's perfect for our theme this week.

    Thanks so sharing your lovely creation with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gift bag is very pretty. Love the image and your coloring. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty bag and lovely stamped images

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx