Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 9 November 2014

DT post for JB Crafting Supplies


Hi everyone - sorry not been around but I had a fall, fell down the stairs & it has taken me a bit of time to get up & about. Nothing was broken - thankfully - but have been really battered & bruised. The range of colours are finally disappearing & I'm hobbling about much better.
As it's Sunday it's time for another DT post for JB Crafting Supplies using those lovely Crafter's Companion stamps - Adorable Cute Companions designed by Jayne Nestorenko.
I coloured a white tag using my new Inktense pencils (Keith bought them for my birthday last Saturday but as have been in bed have only just got around to using them) then went over with water to make a wash background. The pencils are soooo scrummy! I love them.
Stamped the cute image using black Archival ink, then coloured using my pencils.
Stamped the snowflake in various places using VersaMark clear ink then sprinkled with some embossing powder & heated using heat tool.
Stamped the sentiment using the black Archival.
Covered a card with a sheet from the lovely Magic of Christmas paper pad.
Added a ribbon to my tag, then adhered to the card using foam pads.
Those stamps & papers make it really easy to make a lovely card - hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by,
Bev xx
PS - I still have candy for 5 lucky winners. Check out the lovely foiled topper sheets here.

I have entered this in:
Christmas Stampin' All Year Round - anything goes
Completely Christmas - anything goes with a twist - some blue
CreativeCornerChallenges - it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Without Words - preparing for Christmas (Closes 28/11)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous card I love how you have used the tags. I am glad you are starting to feel better it must have been a real shock. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag...such a lovely image.

    Hope you're soon well and truly mended. I have a nasty habit of falling up or down the stairs so know how painful it is. I once slid down a whole flight on my backside and then had to sit on my bruise for a 5 hour car journey! Hope the bruises are soon gone.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. It's given me an incentive to get out my Adorable Cute Companion stamps. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Bev - great idea to add the tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to start taking more water with it Bev! Seriously glad you're on the mend and back creating again x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I really like that pinecone paper. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is one sweet tag love the papers you've used too,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Without Words this month, we do hope that you will try to come on over and join the fun next month too.

    Crafty hugs and Kind regards
    Bridget Without Words DT :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx