Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

DT post for Jiggery Makery


Hi everyone! Hope your week is ok so far.
My project this week using Tess the witch digi, designed by Adele Bradwell at Jiggery Makery, is a treat bag - got to have something to put all the lovely treats in!
The bag was a template on Craft Artist, I just added a background, a cobweb & a sentiment & printed it onto some card. Once cut out I inked around the edges using frayed burlap DI.
Once I had the bag measurements I could resize Tess to fit, printed off 2 images.
I coloured her using my watercolour pencils, then cut out leaving a white border around her.
I adhered her to the bag using foam pads for a bit of depth.
Found a bat image, cut it out & adhered to the card.
Mmm... think something was missing - ahh yes GLITTER! I glittered Tess's dress & hat & sprinkled some around the background.
Added a couple of ribbons. Now just need some goodies to put into the bag - I'm sure that can be arranged!
Pop over to Adele's etsy shop & browse around her lovely images.
Thanks for stopping by, I love reading the lovely comments you leave.
Hugs,
Bev xx

3 comments:

  1. Great treat bag Bev lovely image and great background. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous treat bag. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx