Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 26 October 2014

Christmas tag


Hi again bloggers!
Just thought I'd pop on quickly & post this tag. It was made as part of a challenge swap & now lives in Bermuda! I love these globetrotting swaps.
To start I placed olive green & brick red DI on my gelli plate, then lifted a print. I used this for my background.
I had cut the tag from card, adhered my background onto it. Used a decorative corner punch on the bottom corners, then went around the edges with gold Rub'n'Buff.
I then die cut the elements, reindeer, poinsettia,snowflake, tree branch, sentiment & small tag from various cardstock. I covered the small tag with the background paper. 
I used some gold Rub'n'Buff on the poinsettia to bring out the detail.
I arranged the elements onto my large tag, stuck a gem in the centre of the poinsettia, finally sprinkled some glitter around.
Hope you like my globetrotting tag.
Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading any comments that are very kindly left.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Allsorts Challenge Blog -  Christmas 
Divas by design -  Christmas flowers 
Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas (closes 29/10)  
Imagination Crafts - anything goes  

7 comments:

  1. A stunning tag Bev great colours and layout.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Bev, love the reindeer.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Bev I love the whole thing but the poinsettia is my fave! Fab job x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous tag, I'm sure the new owner is thrilled, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous tag I am sure it will be appreciated. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag, thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Craft Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx