Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 28 September 2014

Spooky!


I had made this tag for a challenge & when I came to look at it again thought it would benefit from some foiling - so out came my foils from Foil Play.
The stamps I used are BOO! from Oak House Studio.
As I had already stamped my images I went around the parts I wanted the foil to highlight with a Zig glue pen. Waited for the glue to become tacky, than applied gold metallic foil to the pumpkins & words then applied copper metallic foil around the edges of the tag.
I think the foils work really well with this project & they are really easy to use - pop along to  Foil Play & have a peek at all the lovely, shiny things!
Also please check out the Foil Play blog & see what other members of the DT are doing.

I have entered this in:
QKR Stampede - pumpkins- made top 5!


7 comments:

  1. love it, saw that pumpkin face and thought I recognise that lovely peice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to foil those pumpkins - the faces look great....and scarey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Halloween tag, gorgeous foiling. Have you entered this into the Oak House Autumn Challenge? I'm sure you can enter more than one entry and there are still 2 days before it ends.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining this week at QKR Stampede Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag, I love the image and your design, thanks for joining us for our pumpkin challenge.
    Karal DT for QKR Stamppede

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love it! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx