Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 12 September 2014

Santa's sleigh


Hi everyone - hope you've had a good week.
I saw Jak Heath demoing how to make this on Create & Craft a few days ago, so decided to give it a try.
The die used is a Create & Craft Die-Lectables Christmas Sleigh. I die cut this from some silver mirri board. For the other side the mirri has to be turned over. I adhered these die cuts to some red card & cut around the die cut. Now I had 2 sides so needed a middle. I measured the length needed, taking into account the front & back - how high I wanted the card. Worked out how wide I wanted it, adding on a little at each side for adhereing to the sleigh.
Then it is just a bit 'fiddly' getting this part into place.
That's it! easy peasy.
I think these would look nice as a centrepiece or I'm thinking of doing them as place settings with some little goodies inside.
Thanks for stopping by,
Bev xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev and just stopping over now that we re home - fabulous makes hun loving them hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx