Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Another obsession....



















Hi everyone - hope you are all well. My latest obsession is boxes!
The little matchbox one is a Cheery Lynn small matchbox die - so easy to use & make up. I might be making an Advent calendar using this die - watch this space! I just love making these little flowers so had to make some to finish my little box off.
The other box is an origami one - really easy to make. I found a great tutorial on YouTube - there are loads, but I followed the one by Patricia Zapata on eHowArtsAndCrafts.
For the lid I cut an aperture from the centre & embossed some acetate to place there.
This box was made using 2 pieces of A4 paper & would be useful for small gifts. Also an ideal way to use up those freebie papers from magazines!
Thanks for stopping by, hope I have inspired you to try the origami box!
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx