Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 21 July 2014

One Word Wonder - wings


Hi everyone - hope you are managing to keep cool.
Today's word was wings.
I ran a tag through my GC using and a floral embossing folder. I highlighted the embossed parts using gold Rub'n'Buff & waxes in shades of green. I went around the edge with pink Inka Gold.
I cut the butterfly from some pink paper using a Cheery Lynn die - Lace Faerie Queen with Angel Wing. I cut the angel wing from white card & coloured using Pan Pastel burnt sienna tint, went around the edge with the Inka Gold.
Adhered the butterfly to the wings & adhered to the tag, curling both sets of wings up for some dimension.
Stamped the sentiment, added some bling hearts & butterflies.
The flower at the top is metal ( I know the photo doesn't do it justice - looks like card!) with a brad through the centre.
Thanks for stopping by - stay cool!
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
That Craft Place -  anything goes
Totally Gorjuss -  butterflies

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous tag - love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your tag Bev. Beautifully put together. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx