Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 25 July 2014

Embossed

 

Hi everyone! Well it's very hot here today - I am indoors with the fans on, time for a bit of crafting I think!
Today's word on One Word Wonder was embossed.
I have had the beach huts embossing folder from Crafter's Companion Embossalicious range for a while so decided to use it today, along with Let's Fly a Kite from the same range.
I embossed the beach huts onto white card, cut them out & carefully coloured them with a touch of ink. I painted the roof edges with watercolour.
I embossed the kites onto blue backing paper, I highlighted the centres of the kites with white pen.
I printed the sentiment using my little alphabet set, printed a few little flowers around the sentiment.
Matted onto some green card.
I like the little beach huts - cute.
Thanks for stopping by,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Make My Monday - vacation

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! I love the beach huts and how you colored them! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx