Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 7 July 2014

DT piece for JB Crafting Supplies


Hi - hope everyone had a good weekend. Weather has been ok here.
This is my DT piece for JB Crafting Supplies this week using Crafter's Companion Vinatge Floral Collection CD supplied by Julie from JB Crafting Supplies.
I printed off a design sheet to use as a backing paper, co-ordinating paper, postcards from the vintage ephemera sheet & a few embellishments all from the Crafter's Companion Vintage Floral Collection CD.
I printed these onto super smooth paper as I think this gives a better finish.
Adhered the design sheet to my card, then set about cutting out the rest of my elements. 
Matted the postcards onto the co-ordinating paper - it was all really easy as everything co-ordinates & the CD is easy to use.
Arranged all the elements onto my card until I thought it looked ok.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by,
Bev x

I have entered this in:
Make My Monday - mail art (made top 3)

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the postcards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty travel themed card with a lovely vintage style.
    Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great postal piece, Thankyou for joining us at MLM.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is stunning Bev awesome job love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab piece of work - thanks for playing along this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx