Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 27 July 2014

Doll stamp


Hi - Hope everyone is having a good summer - managing to keep cool, I have fans on constantly.
I used a Prima mixed media stamp designed by Julie Nutting , this one is called Taylor - I am loving these stamps! I got them from  Cuddly Buddly at a really great price, of course a few other items slipped into my basket as well - naughty, naughty!
I stamped the image onto white card & various patterned papers. Coloured the skin & hair using watercolour pencils. I then cut out the pieces on the patterned papers & adhered these to the image.
Adhered the image to some white card & tore around the image, inked the torn edges using  Memento Angel Pink ink.
Stamped the sentiment from Crafter's Companion vintage floral sentimental stamps, onto white card using Memento Grape Jelly ink. Tore around the sentiment & inked around the edges using the Angel Pink.
Adhered the image & sentiment to the backing paper using foam pads for a bit of dimension.
Put some pearls in the centres of some of the patterns.
I loved playing with this stamp, reminded me of those paper dress up dolls I loved playing with as a child.
Thanks for stopping by,
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx