Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 16 June 2014

words...


The word for today over on One Word Wonder was words!
I embossed some white card using a Crafter's Companion embossalicious folder - gothic script. I adhered this to the tag and went over it with some Inka Gold in rose, buffed it up to give it a bit of a shine.
Tore a page from an old book, then tore some strips from the page. (I bought the book from a charity shop, just picked up any book as I knew I wanted to use it for tearing up - good job I read the passages before I stuck them on as there were a few naughty words!) Went around the edges with frayed burlap Distress Ink. Adhered these strips to the tag.
Die cut letters using a memory box die from some kraft card. Went over these with the rose Inka Gold & buffed them up.
Stamped the letters to make the words onto kraft card using black Archival ink.
Adhered the letters, then adhered the words with foam pads.
Added a lace bow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you are all enjoying today - whatever you are doing,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Tag Along - use pink
Crafty Girls Challenges -  anything goes
Love to Create -  anything goes
Make My Monday - pretty in pink

10 comments:

  1. Loving this tag!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your fabulous tag. Lovely design!
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your fabulous tag. Lovely design!
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful - Love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - love the use of the text paper. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tag! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your unique tag..So Great! Thank you for joining us over at love to create challenges this week
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, love the use of the old book pages.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx