Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

birthday



The word over on One Word Wonder today was birthday. I enjoyed using the foils from Foil Play yesterday so decided to have another go.
I had a Couture Creations set of matching dies & stamps. I cut the outline if the cupcakes from white card, then stamped with the matching image using IndigoBlu flitter glue. Then applied a matte gold foil to the 'table' part of the image & a rainbow striped metallic foil to rest of the image - I liked the effect.
I adhered some self adhesive film to some white card, die cut the sentiment using a Tonic die - everyday sentiments set 1. I peeled off the backing & used the rainbow foil - I loved it!
For the background I stamped the different cupcake images using versa mark clear ink & then applied Cosmic Shimmer mica powder in pink mallow.
I cut the tags, using a freebie die from Papercraft Essentials, from Kraft & white card. Stamped the sentiment onto the smaller tag using black Archival. Threaded string through the tags & added to the card.
The weather here has been lovely again, not as 'muggy' as yesterday - still had to have my fan on though, but that's just me & my age! LOL!
Hope you've had a good day, wherever you are & whatever you're doing,
Bev x

I am entering this in :
Try it on Tuesday -  tags anywhere
Ooh-la-la challenge blog - let them eat cake

8 comments:

  1. Love the rainbow striped metallic foil - great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a stunning card, thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge, hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not tried this foiling malarkey but looks very effective Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Bev loving this hun great foil hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bright and cheerful love the foiling Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La creations Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card, I love your wonderful cupcake image.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, the cup cakes look good enough to eat! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely colourful card, love the image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx