Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 1 June 2014

A blue Christmas card




Hi everyone - well it would have been time for a new challenge over on Christmas Fun Blog but the blog is closing :(
The theme would have been clean and simple plus anything goes.
I decided I'd post this card anyway.
For this project I took some blue mirri card & ran it through my Grand Calibur using a Crafts - Too embossing folder with snowflakes on it. I matted this onto some silver mirri board using my Perfect Layers ruler - I love it!
Then I made the sentiment using a Crafts - Too embossing folder with sentiments on it. There are a few on it so picked the let it snow one & cut it out. Mounted this onto my card.
Thanks for stopping by x

I have entered this in:
Addicted to CAS - texture
Completely Christmas -  anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Really Classy card - love the colours!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Design, just perfect for our challenge over at Completely Christmas this week, thank you so much for joining in with us, it is much appreciated, we do hope you will join us again next week for another fab challenge, and good luck in the draw for this challenge which will be held next Sunday....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely sparkle and texture Bev - love the blue mirri card !
    Thank you for playing along at ATCAS - Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card! Love the use of texture. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour and embossing. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 14 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great texture on this gorgeous card and the colours are fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx