Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Love



 My tag for yesterdays One Word Wonder won! My word for today is love.
I made a wall hanging. I found some heart stamps, sadly I don't know who made them. I also found some foil that I had forgotten about.
I stamped the heart images onto kraft card with some Flitter Glue, then placed the red foil onto it. Was pleased with how it turned out.
The sentiment & bird box stamps are from Creative Expressions - birds, designed by Sam Poole. I stamped these using black Archival onto the kraft card.
I die cut the sentiment & went around this & the bird house with barn door Distress Ink.
At this point I was going to make a card, then I discovered some red ribbon so decided on the wall hanging
I hunted around a little more & found some red & white beads so thought they would be ok for the bottom of the hanging to give it a little weight.
Put it all together, it is now hanging in my house as I like how it looks.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Bev x

I have entered this in:
Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes
The Artistic Stamper -  colour it red


5 comments:

  1. Super wall hanging - great project!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning a colourful. A fabulous project.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous project, especially love the heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Please join us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely hanging - beautifully done. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Artistic Stamper.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx