Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 23 June 2014

ATC



Hi - what a beautiful day today has been. Have been pottering about getting stuff done inside & out. Was just settling down after dinner when I remembered the One Word Wonder challenge! OOPS!
I hunted through my stash trying to think of something that wouldn't take too long to do - seeing as I hadn't left myself much time! I decided on an ATC.
I painted my ATC with some Decoart Americana acrylic paint in Burnt Umber. I then covered this with Ranger Distress Crackle paint in broken china. Once it had crackled I went over with Metallic Gilding Wax from Creative Expressions in Golden Light. I also went around the edges with the gilding wax. I stamped my sentiment, from Creative Expressions Button Floral, with Ranger black archival ink & heat embossed with clear embossing powder from Inkadinkado. I used my GC to cut out my Spellbinder Shapeabilities die Fantastic Flourish One. I painted the die cut with Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paint - Emerald Gold for the leaves/stems & Lavender Shine for the flowers.
Hope you've had a great day, thanks for stopping by,
Bev x

I have entered this in:
Crafty Boots Challenges - thankyou

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATC, so pretty. Love the background you have created. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev I love ATCs and this one is beautiful loving the colour and all of the texture hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ATC, fabulous design and lovely colours. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Bev! Great texture, it looks as though it's come straight off the garden wall! Thanks for joining Crafty Boots Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx