Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 30 May 2014

silver


Here is my entry for today's One Word Wonder which is silver.
I embossed some teal coloured card using a peacock embossing folder, which was a freebie from a magazine. I highlighted the embossed image using some Versa Colour ink in silver, and then some Creative Expressions gilding wax in pearl moon.
I die cut the vintage frame & gift tag from Tonic using my Grand Calibur. The sentiment was  stamped using Versa Colour ink in silver. I inked around the edges with the silver ink.
I matted this onto some silver card.
I like this daily One Word Wonder as it makes me think & do something every day.

I have entered this in:
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - embossing

4 comments:

  1. That peacock embossed background is beautiful - the colours are fabulous - really luxurious! Great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous embossed background, love the die cut out in silver.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The embossed background is stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. very elegant and very beautiful card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx