Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 25 May 2014

Autumn One Word Wonder entry


Hi everyone - not quite as much rain today & a tad warmer here.
This is my entry for the Daily One Word  Wonder over on Facebook. As my Christmas decoration won yesterday (WHOOP!) I had to pick the word for today, I picked autumn, either the theme or the colours.
I stamped the Crafty Individuals image using frayed burlap, decided to use it as is & not cut up the 3 images. I drew around the stamped image onto some white card so I knew where to stamp the leaves. These were from Wise Friends stamps designed by Sam Poole. I stamped these using Distress Inks - barn door, frayed burlap & olive green.
I cut around the leaves - I wouldn't have attempted this before getting my Tonic glass cutting mat!
I matted the image onto some brown card, then placed this onto the leaves. Then matted onto orange, red & brown card.
Stamped the sentiment onto white card using frayed burlap & edged using the same, adhered to one corner of the card.
Hope you like my autumn make - pity the weather seems like autumn. Thanks for stopping by.

I have entered this in:
Come and Get It Challenges - lots of layers
Stamping Sensations - anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Bev, I love the scene and the leaves are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the autumn colours Bev, the leaves are fab. Lots of patience to cut them out x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully stamped images and just love all the leaves in their autumn colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning project Bev. Love the stunning stamps and all of the wonderful detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous creation Bev, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, Bev! I like how you've kept the tree images in monochrome, so that they stand out against the gorgeous autumn leaves. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Autumn colors and the scenery is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx