Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 27 April 2014

DT piece



This week Julie from JB Craft Supplies asked us to combine the Easter image from Adele Bradshaw at Jiggery Makery (take a peek at her Facebook page here) with the stamps from last months makes.
I was already to print out my image when I discovered I had no ink! Thought I had a spare but obviously the one in the printer was my spare - oops!
Thinking cap on - I stamped out the images from the Stampendous stamps - Steampunk shoes, took a photo of them & imported the images into Craft Artist.I took them into the cutout studio so I could just have the image. I liked how the stamped images turned out.
Imported the Easter image into paint, removed the basket and coloured. Then imported this into Craft Artist. Into the cutout studio, then added the sticker mode to give the image a white outline, which I think suits the pin up image.
I then started to play about with the images, arranging them on the layout. When I had the look I wanted I put a small  border around the whole image. Think this would make a good poster.
Not quite an Easter image though!
Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by,
Bev x

I have entered this in:
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - anything goes (closes 30/4)
Crafty Catz - anything goes (closes 1/5)
Simply Steampunk Challenges - anything goes (closes 4/5)
Crafty Girls Challenges - anything goes (closes 30/4)
Three Muses - shoes (closes  30/4)
Moo Mania - shoes/footgear (closes  7/5)
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes (closes 27/4)

9 comments:

  1. A very clever take on a steampunk theme - I love it!! Thank you so much for joining us at Simply Steampunk Challenges this month - hope to see you again next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome love it , thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Good Luck Pam DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic - thank you for sharing this at MOO MANIA & MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing this awesome creation at MOO MANIA & MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creativity in getting around the no ink problem and yes, this looks very poster-like. Thanks for joining us at Simply Steampunk Challenges (c:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation.

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, thanks for sharing it with us in Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx