Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 23 March 2014

4th DT piece using Stampendous Stamps for JB Supplies


This had to be a bit of a quick make as other stuff tended to get in the way of my crafting this week - boo! I decided that masks would be the way to go.
I drew a rough road shape & inked through a Peerless Designs Mask Medley - brick wall - with some yellow ink. I painted the 'mortar' with frayed burlap Distress Ink.
Inked through various That Special Touch masks.
Found an image of a girl & dog over on The Graphics Fairy. Took this image into Craft Artist cutout studio as I only wanted the girl & dog. Printed the image out, cut it out & inked around the edges with frayed burlap.
Stamped one of the sentiments onto white card, cut around it in a speech bubble shape, inked around the edges in barn door.
Stamped 'there's no place like home' sentiment at the end of my yellow brick road.

1 comment:

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx