Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 16 February 2014

2nd Nautical Themed DT piece for JB Crafting Supplies



Here is my 2nd DT piece for JB Crafting Supplies - using the nautical themed images from Adele Bradwell at Jiggery Makery (have a look on the Jiggery Makery Facebook page)
This week I thought I'd have a go at making a cupcake case & a pinwheel (seeing as I had made some buns!).
I imported the lovely digi images into Craft Artist as there is a cupcake/pinwheel project.
I printed the images & cut them out. 


The cupcake wrapper just needed a slit making for the tab to fit through.
The 2 pieces of the pinwheel were glued together (making sure I glued the white sides together!), you could have 2 designs for this part. Made small holes where indicated on the design & started cutting & fixing together. Alternate corners were folded to the centre & held together, then were fixed together onto a straw using a brad.



I think they look good & would be great for a party. Here are the digi images I used:


I have entered this in:
One Stitch At A Time - use a digi
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Really love this reminds me of my childhood xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev . Really nice remind me of my childhood xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super hun,reminds,me of my child hood to hun,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! My husband would love these!

    Thank you for playing along with the Stitchy Angel Design Team!

    Hugs,
    Chriss - DT - One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! My husband would love these!

    Thank you for playing along with the Stitchy Angel Design Team!

    Hugs,
    Chriss - DT - One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun way to decorate cupcakes. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun project! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project, Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck! Hugs

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx