Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 16 August 2013

ATC






Hi - it's been a beautiful day here, so was pottering about doing stuff outside & in. Then I remembered the one word wonder!
The word today over on One Word Wonder is flourish. I searched through my stash trying to decide what to make - I decided on an ATC.
I painted my ATC with some Decoart Americana acrylic paint in Burnt Umber. I then covered this with Ranger Distress Crackle paint in broken china. Once it had crackled I went over with Metallic Gilding Wax from Creative Expressions in Golden Light. I also went around the edges with the gilding wax. I stamped my sentiment, from Creative Expressions Button Floral, with Ranger black archival ink & heat embossed with clear embossing powder from Inkadinkado. I used my GC to cut out my Spellbinder Shapeabilities die Fantastic Flourish One. I painted the die cut with Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paint - Emerald Gold for the leaves/stems & Lavender Shine for the flowers.
Hope you had a good day, thanks for stopping by,
Bev x


   

 
   

  

   



7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummieh! Awesome ATC. The colors are so gorgeous and I love the swirl. I like the worn look of the background, too. Thanks so much for joining us at FwATCs. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Bev, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's so beautiful!! Love the detailed die cut! Thanks for taking part in our challenge over at Fun with ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous crackly, painty background - wow! - and the swirly vines look wonderful against it. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty thank you card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges!
    Hugs
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for popping in late but wanted to say I love your little ATC and the way you have altered it up - just fab. Thank you for joining in with us over at The ABC challenge and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx