Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

WOYWW



On my work desk today are some flowers I am drawing for Ro Bruhn's Flower Power workshop on 21 Secrets. We had to use recycled envelopes - the insides on some of these are patterned & had to use this side. Think they are going to be used for journalling at some point. Am really getting into these workshops - love watching the videos.
 I have posted some closer pics of the flowers below, so you can see how the pattern on the envelope gives the flowers some depth, also alters the colours a little. I have used a fine permanent marker to draw the flowers, coloured with ProMarkers & highlighted areas with the black pen & a white gelly roll pen. 
Head on over to Stamping Ground and have a nose what's on other people's work desks.
Off to watch the other videos - have a great day everyone.





9 comments:

  1. Your drawings are super - they would make lovely stamps for those of us who can't draw!
    Happy WOYWW. Susi #61

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flowers! The workshop sounds like fun. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #42

    ReplyDelete
  3. your flowers are looking great and I can see what you mean about the pattern on the envelopes
    Happy WOYWW #203 and thank you for sharing your desk with us today
    Ria #60

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are fabulous flowers! I have been thinking about doing this workshop but wasn't sure if I had the time, so it's lovely to see some of the projects. Thanks for sharing and Happy Woyww Liz@51

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ...I love all those flowers ... cant wait to see what you create with them xx58

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are brilliant!
    Karen #64

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great flowers you've drawn. I've seen about 21 secrets but didn't sign up - good job if drawing is required, lol!!! Helen, 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! I love your designs. Gorgeous flowers in beautiful colors. Sorry I'm late. :) SueC#92

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your flowers! They look great on fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx