Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 22 April 2013

Busy time

Hi has been a while since I last posted anything.
A few things have happened - I have retired from work - whoop! Keith has cut his hours at work down to 3 days - Mon, Tues, Wed - so we get long weekends together, which is working out great. Good to have a few days to do things together without being too tired etc.
A big thing I have done is PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!! YAY!! Can't believe I put myself through that at my age, but now I've done it can't believe I haven't done it before now.
So I am tootling about - take Keith to work then tootle around doing things I have to do. I love it!
No doubt Keith finds it strange being driven instead of driving - good job his hair was already white!!
Another thing I am doing is the online 21 Secrets Workshops.
I have enjoyed looking around the different ones, but decided to start with Cathy Bluteau's Doodling Our Way - which is a combination of collage & doodling.
It took me a while to get going but once I did I really enjoyed it.
Here's what I did - hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. what d'you mean "at your age"?? you're young yet woman.....lol
    this is gorgeous, you're a real artist......pfffffftt lol it's really awesomeski ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on passing your driving test.
    Your doodling looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx