Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

WOYWW

Actually remembered about WOYWW over at Stamping Ground before late at night!
Hope everyone is having a good day - dull & damp here so nice to be indoors being crafty :)
I am trying to make a vintage/shabby chic card for a few challenges. I've used a lilac flower stamp
from Woodware using Stazon ink onto some watercolour paper. Coloured the image using Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints. Torn around the edges of the flower & distressed using Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. I am just trying to decide which embossing folder to mat this flower image onto. Hopefully will be making some flowers as well - I'll see how it goes.

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty image. I am partial to blue flowers in my garden so I love the colours you are working with. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 82

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and detail x
    Happy WOYWW Heather # 72

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower. Gorgeous
    Famfa 127

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really is a beautiful stamp and you have colour the image so well, it is lovely. Happy WOYWW, Anne x #37

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I miss lilacs very much but it's too hot here in southern Arizona for them Just thinking about them I can almost smell their fragrance.. Thanks for the reminder! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #117

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a really pretty flower the colours are really lovely
    Wishing you a really great WOYWW
    Ria #73

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really pretty. Love the way that your desk is organised so that everything is to hand and not swamped by mess. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x #65

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beauty! I too miss lilacs as I live in FL. Hot here too. Love it! Have a great week. Happy WOYWW! Nan 7

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flowers are lovely. April #130

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx