Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

WOYWW

Well it's WOYWW again and I actually have something on my workdesk (dining table) that I am working on! I did manage to make hubby's valentine card from last weeks stuff & think I have found my crafty mojo - YAY!
Anyhoo,  thought I would try and do the Craft Den ATC swap. The theme is sewing. The one you can see is nearly finished. I found a royalty free image on the web, resized it. Cut material to the ATC size & sewed the image onto it choosing thread from my embroidery collection. Sewed a button in the corner - just deciding whether to add anything else to this one. Can enter upto 5 ATC's - I think I will try to do 5.
Have enjoyed looking around your workdesks. Hope there isn't too much snow where you are.
Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

  1. Your ATC look fab, sewing box just like mine. Francesca #71

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling over your box with embroidery floss... the colours look so bright and make this grey/snowy afternoon in Holland all light up! Happy creating! Marit #89

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Beautiful ATC, Love the Idea of sewing items onto it, really got me thinking x
    Happy WOYWW Heather # 62

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thrilling assortment - love it, when colour ranges are shown like this: it's so inspiring as it reminds me of how many colour choices there are...

    Happy crafting!

    die amelie x #53

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the colors of your thread! Your ATC is beautiful. I never thought about sewing on them, or sewing buttons on them! What a grand idea!

    Thank you for sharing!

    Hugs, Robin 107

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beverley,

    I have my floss organized just like you! Although I haven't done any cross stitching in years I can't bear the thought of getting rid of it all. I recently bought a tool that makes holes in cardstock for faux sewing so now I can use some of my floss.

    Your ATC is looking great!

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs, Kay #125

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on your swap. :-) April #119

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ATC looks lovely! Such a fun swap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx