Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 21 February 2013

My first twinchie

I came across the Show us your Twinchies Challenge Blog while nosing around some other blogs. Thought I would give it a go as I enjoyed doing some inchie challenges a while back.
The challenge is 'Love is in the Air'.
I stencilled my background using pale blue ink through part of a That Special Touch mask - it was part of a flower. I drew the heart, I went around the edge of the heart with a Gelly Roll Gold pen in pink, then brought the colour into the rest of the heart using my water brush. I put some patterns on the heart using Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paint in lava red. Stuck on some pink hearts from my stash and edged the edge using barn door distress ink. Added a gold bow & put a small red heart in the pink heart.

I have entered this in:
Show us your Twinchies Challenge Blog - Love is in the air.
Creatalicious Challenges - challenge #44 L'Amour
Dream Valley Challenges - ribbon and bling
GingerloftChallenge - red
My Mum's Craft Shop -  challenge2 valentines/love
Ooh La La Challenge Blog -  sparkle & shine

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous twinchie here Bev, thank you for joining us this month, good luck Hun Zoe DT show us your Twinchies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the colours! Thanks so much for joining us at MMCS Monthly Challenge, hope to see you again next month x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card I love the heart
    Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great twinchie, glad you joined us this month at Show Us Your Twinchies.

    Sylv xx (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the heart you drew. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Love all the cute hearts!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations!
    Blessings,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful. I love the colours, and all the hearts. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx