Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 19 January 2013

New Year, new mojo(hopefully) & new puppy

Well it's a new year and hopefully this one will be better than the last one.
I'm hoping to get back into my crafting and have tried my hand at jewellery making.
I have been off work since last August with a trapped nerve in my neck, which has affected the thumb, forefinger & middle finger of my right hand. I am still having physio and somedays I feel ok but other days not so good, but I keep trying. Now I also have sciatic pain down my left side.
Have got some new stuff to play with so next week am really going to try.





James has a new puppy called Poppy - as she was born on Nov 11th. She is cute. He keeps bringing her for a visit - boy is she lively, well she is for a while then she just sleeps! Thought I'd post a few photo's on here.

1 comment:

  1. Poppy is adorable. Hope you feel better soon and can get back to your crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx