Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 18 June 2012

wedding card

Here is a wedding card I have made for my cousin. I used an A5 blank card, matted with lilac card, embossed white card with mbossabilities folder, cut this into a dress shape, drew a dress top, covered it with some ribbon, stuck faux pearls at waist, neckline and on the dress. Used spellbinder die to cut matt for sentiment and corner embellishments. Stuck on some sparkly embellishments and a lace flower ( these were a great find from the local poundshop!). I am still undecided on the sentiment, but thought I would post it anyway. Hope you like it.
I have entered this card in:
 Crafty Catz weekly challenge - 137 embossing.
My Time To Craft Challenge - wedding

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for Joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge, this is one very beautiful creation

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, I love your wedding dress, it looks so elegant. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card.. love those colours and thanks for joining us at crafty catz...hug sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining our challenge at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Bev! Love the dress. Thanks for the lovely comment, so glad you liked the Simply Cards and Papercraft article, thanks so much for letting me know too :) Have a great weekend. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev

    Catching up a bit at long last!!

    Pleased I didn't miss this one. I love the bridal dress with all the embossing and the pearls. A beautiful finished look.

    I bet your cousin loved it.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx