Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 18 June 2012

Look how Karen used my free digi

WOW! The first time I have offered a free digistamp and look how Karen has used it.
She started with an A5 blank, matted yellow and white cardstock ( the white embossed with a swiss dots folder in the cuttlebug). Faux stitching around the yellow card. Happy birthday stamped in green Stazon on white card and matted onto yellow. Pink ribbon tied around, edge of A5 card pricked using Tim Holtz ruler.
She printed my flower in 5 different sizes, the biggest two she printed twice and layered up. They are coloured with Promarkers and she stiched the button holes with white paper thread.
Thanks to Karen for using my digistamp and letting me show it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx