Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 9 June 2012


Hi - it's been a while since I've been on here. Had a lot to do - clearing out Dad's house :( - so have not had much 'get up & go' to do anything. Have managed this week to make a card for Keith for our 33rd anniversary, which is today,  & you know what - I enjoyed it! I think my mojo maybe coming back. I used my spellbinder m-bossabilites folder for the background, Martha Stewart punch for the red 'ribbon', the hearts are stamps from Woodware, which I have heat embossed & stuck some bling on the red one. Hope you like it - Keith loved it as he thought he might have been getting a bought one - how dare he!

3 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) anniversary! Lovely card!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card .. elegant and classy ....Sending warm wishes to you both .. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super card love the embossing....hugs sassy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx