Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 20 February 2012

Scrapbook page

Here is a scrapbook page I made using Serif Craft Artist - lazy way I know but that is how I am feeling at the moment. What with recent events and now I have shingles, so really don't feel upto much at all. I do like using CA for all my projects though as I can design at the laptop and nothing is wasted if I don't like the things I have done. I like the way you can colour pick from the photo to make the embellishments match.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to your Dad Bev this is a lovely page and the wording on the BG paper is so fitting too... sorry to here you have these terrible shingles too.. take care
    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO for your Dad .. I hope the shingles have finally cleared up.... they can go on a bit!

    E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx